There are some parties or just friends hanging together when quality time starts pretty modestly. But sometimes it might get bit out of control. Lots of fun guaranteed and a library full of great photos. But in the morning, head is like a brick and an imaginary hammer is trying to break it. So what to do to prevent it next time?
- Eat a meal before drinking. A good option is to have healthy fatty foods like salmon, avocado, and nuts. Fat helps slow down the rate at which food leaves the stomach, and the longer food stays there, the slower the rate at which alcohol will be absorbed into your blood.
- Have a large glass of water before you go out. It is important to stay hydrated.
- Try to drink good quality drinks in moderation. This always works. Also try to drink slowly. It means that theamount of drinks taken in is less overall, plus you save money.
- Drink water. A good rule is to drink a glass of water (or another non-alcoholic beverage) between drinks.
- Try not to mix different alcoholic drinks. Keep your style.
- After a party, it is important to have a good sleep. Getting plenty of sleep after heavy drinking can help your body recover. And leave a water bottle next to your bed. You might need it.
- In the morning prepare a good breakfast. Having low blood sugar levels may make a hangover worse. Eating a good breakfast can help to maintain blood sugar levels as well as provide the body with the right combination of vitamins and minerals to function better.
Although these might not completely prevent a hangover because organisms are different, these hints might significantly ease your suffering. Try them out and get a better morning experience after your night out.