updated: 1 June 2019
This return policy only applies to Alcocat products available for purchase via our website www.alcocat.com. If you bought your product somewhere else, please return it to the store where you bought it.
To initiate your return procedure, complete the following form below with all of the information requested. Important: We only respond to return requests with all fields completed in English or Spanish.
If your return has been received, you will be notified and contacted by email within 2 working days.
Please make sure you meet the following conditions to be eligible for a refund:
Eligibility can be shown via one of the following:
* Alcocat confirming that your purchase is covered
* You have contacted the Alcocat customer service team and have requested a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 14 days of the delivery date. (This is the date that our delivery service has recorded delivering your Alcocat as per delivery tracking, not any other date.).
Alcocat’s product is a hygienic product. Alcocat accepts refunds ONLY in one case: when a product has not been opened, the protection film is not damaged.
Once your returned product has been assessed and deemed to be in an unused and original condition, we submit refund requests immediately. You will see the refund as a credit in approximately 5-10 business days, depending on your bank.
Once our customer service team accepts your RMA request, you will be provided details with confirmation of the RMA. This will provide details of the location where the returned item should be posted to. If you have not received these confirmation details, you are not authorised to return products to Alcocat. Alcocat retains the right to not to process products sent to Alcocat without Alcocat confirmation of the RMA.
To complete the RMA, you will be required to:
1. Ship the products back within one week of being provided the details of the RMA confirmation. This should be confirmed by the timestamp on the package from the postal service and/or the shipping invoice. Alcocat reserves the right to not accept returns that are shipped back outside of this timeframe.
2. Pay for all costs of shipping, including the cost of safely packaging the item, ready for shipping and the cost of postage and handling of the item via a postal or courier service.
3. Pack the item(s) safely for shipping to prevent damage during transport. Items should be returned in either their original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by Alcocat. Alcocat reserves the right to not accept returns that are damaged during postage as a result of not being properly packed for shipping.
4. The RMA number and documentation must be included along with your returned product.
5. Ship the item with a service providing tracking. You must provide this tracking number to Alcocat as part of the validity of the RMA. Alcocat reserves the right to not accept returns that are posted without a correct and valid tracking number. Please note that you assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned product(s) while in transit back to Alcocat.
Shipping and handling charges, plus taxes such as customs and VAT, are not refundable.
Alcocat reserves the right to inspect returned items to verify that they are in the original packaging.